Monday, April 25, 2011

I love you♥




Today wake up at 9plus, early meh?
Why boyboy and aiai say early?
Lol.
Boyboy just now come find me.
Just went off nia.
He keep want come my bedroom see siak.
So messy luh hahas.
Boy, you always make me so shy de ley :$
Later going boon lay find mummy,
and go ask about the job also.
Going bathe soon:)
Later bathe finish,
rest awhile then jiu go boon lay le.
Later if free then update again:D



Current time now is 1.25am, 26/4/11 LOL

Afternoon time, went to find mummy.
Halfway to boonlay,
meet up with boyboy again
Reached home use comp awhile then jiewei came back,
say want use so i let him use.
Awhile later i nearly fall asleep while waiting for boyboy message:X
Then boyboy ask me go sleep first,
so i went to sleep.
Just now sleep awhile wake up at 10pm,
message boyboy.
Now still quite tired LOL,
i'm so pig siak.
Now headache siak.:(
Just now i very clumsy siak.
I went seven eleven get the tomyum cup noodle.
Very high thn i take 1 metal thing drop down hit my leg-.-
Kan pain siak:(
Now help jiehe play his game,
while he rest lol pig siak :p
I miss boyboy ! :D
He's coming later on♥!
Loves<3

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪