Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Thinking of you; ily :D



Midnight time, 
boyboy came over and find me.
Heheh, happy luh.
At first very tired de,
after meeting him not tired liao:3
Then slack and chat:$
Boyboy, i love you la:p
you're so cute heheh&funny.
We from 1plus slack till 4plus:D
Boyboy like to make me so shy de luh.
He even say my my face was very red.
LOL.
Today woke up a bit earlier thn boy
^^
When he wake up, i went to bathe.
Bathe liao, rest awhile.
Then jiehe say he going back camp,
then he shunbian cab me down to boon lay.
Help him purchase his cigarette and he went off.
Today weather so hot siak,
makes me feel so tired.
Stupid weather:(
Andand, having headache again, wth! :(




Current time now is 11.25


Just now when jiewei back,
he show me his ear piercing.
I was like wth, i still tog fake one siak.
Then he show me, it's real.
LOL:X
Wondering if mummy saw his piercing, 
what will she do, 
hahah.
Went JP with jiewei cos he want buy ear stick.
After buying,
we walk around JP went Durian Empire,
'cos jiewei want to buy durian pancake:)
After that went to Old Chang Kee to buy my curry puffs.
Yummy ! ^-^
I'm so boring now :(


爱不是唯一的,
但爱你却是唯一的.
你不是万能的,
但没有你却万万不能!
我爱你

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪