Sunday, April 24, 2011

Be mine♥

Yesterday Jiehe so bad siak.
Ask ahlong come out want meet him.
End up he fall asleep LOL
Then me and jiewei pei ahlong wait for jiehe.
Around 1am plus,
boyboy say he coming
Heheh, happy leh :D
So we went downstairs wait for boyboy.
He very cute ley,
never saw us as he walked pass.
So i walk towards him and tapped him on his shoulder,
boyboy was shock by my tap :p
After that we go seven eleven,
cos boy want buy thing.
After buying we sit down and slack at one place.
Ahlong and jiewei jiu went up try to see if jiehe is awake.
Leaving me and boy♥ alone downstairs:D
We chatted and joke around.
He made me so shy siak.
Then ahlong and jiewei came back.
Spoil mood siak lol. chey ~ :$
Then they went back again.
After that we slack again :D
After jiehe wake up ahlong and jiehe went out.
Jiewei walk come back find us.
Then me and boyboy send jiewei go back home.
And we slack outside my house staircase.
He said something makes me sad,
but it's okay, boy:)
Although i cried,
but you made me happy again within short time :D
Boyboy ah boyboy, thanks for everything :)
How I wish that we could everyday like that ):
I really love you 
Today i wake up very late 1plus siak.
Receiving message say i cannot go for the work?
-.- Cos my size too small.
Shagged.
Nvm, tomorrow go for another one:)
Hope i can work there.
Just now cook soup time,
when i open the can.
The can slit until my index finger. :(
Message with boyboy and watch tv.
After that went 679 buy food and went to ahma house eat.
Finish eating watch tv..
around 9plus10 i walked home chatting with boyboy on phone.
Boyboy, i'm sorry i don't mean to call you 'eh' :(
Don't angry ley :(
I miss you so much,




I love to lie on your shoulder, it's so comfortable; so comfortable that i want to lie on it and fall sleep
I love your smile, it's so adorable; so adorable that i couldn't stop looking at you smile
I miss your hug, it's warm; so warm that i would die without your hug
I miss you, you're mine; i hope that you're forever mine
Even if you always say that, you're not good enough.
I'm now telling you, you're the best
I want your hug
I want your kiss
I want your hand, holding mine
I want you, my boy:)
It's because i love you,
Don't ever think that you're ugly kay?;)

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪