Saturday, April 23, 2011

Boy, you're so adorable♥


Today went boon lay find mummy.
Went to buy my jeans for work de.
Sianz, monday start work liao.
Cannot play le:(
But! Can see boyboy everyday le.
Yay:p
After buying reached home watch tv all that.
Bored like what.
But messaging with boyboy♥ so not that bored ley:p
After boyboy♥ went home he go sleep.
Pig hor:p
Heheh!
When he sleeping,
i was so bored :(
but never mind i'm willing to wait for his message :D
heheh.
Now boyboy playing billard (:
I miss boyboy so much siak.
Today i saw him heheh,
i love his smile,
so cute.
I like to joke with him,
cos sometimes when he get serious,
he's cute also.
Everything also cute :p
Just get to use comp cos jiehe fall asleep liao:p
I also don't know when i start working,
still got the time to blog or not :/
Now waiting for boy to message me,
after he finish playing his billard :)

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪