Wednesday, February 2, 2011

*True love* I love you , please don't angry anymore D:

Today , we ate reunion dinner , yet I'm drunk !
I don't know what I really messaged him eh?
Now he's angry with me or what?
I'm not clear about it !
Sigh, what should I do now D:
Already said ; I'm DRUNK !
Why do you still don't understand?
Sigh , I'm really upset about it leh D:
But I still love you a lot and a lot !
I cried till I'm awake ,
I cried till I can't sleep .
Now , I don't know what should I do .
You're happily playing dota , yet I'm crying .
What I can do is to let you play dota .
D: , I think that I'm a failure . T-T
I tried to stop crying ,
I tried to sleep ,
but it didn't help .
I'm still upset and crying about what you messaged me .
For now , I can said I'm drunk?
So what , you won't really care about it .
You won't care about what I feel , isn't it?
Sigh . I couldn't stop crying .
When you doing some thing , I asked you question ,
sometimes you didn't even replied me , didn't you?
But did I angry?
NO !
What I did was ask you again !
But you? You went angry ! D:
And I'm DRUNK leh ,
for sure I was clear what I'm talking about de ma T-T
Before that I'm already having headache .
Now? Haaa? My head getting more and more pain?
I don't know why??
Maybe is just you or may it's just me?
I'm not clear bout it .
I'm sad , I'm sicked , I'm having headache , I'm not feeling well !
But..never mind .
I guess it's all my fault ba?
For not answering your question (Yet some times you didn't answer my question too?)
Headache D:
I want you come find me , you don't want but you went E net .
Just now I see the time so late le , yet you haven't sleep .
So I went home want you to sleep .
But you went to E net ; went speechless :(
I'm tired , but.......I don't have the mood to sleep , because I want you to sleep :(
Just now you even told me that you're tired..now leh?
You're not sleeping again .
What if I'm tired? I also won't have the mood to sleep eh .
I don't dare to quarrel/angry with you much ,
because I'm scared that you might want break again x_x
I'm faking a smile , so that I don't want you to think I'm not happy?
But why??? It's just because I don't want you to think that I'm not happy with you .
While I'm not happy when you are NOT around with me ;
having you around would made me much happier (L)

-True love is really heartbreaking , but I know I still love you ! :(
And , I'm still happy that I'm with you , and never regret that :)

--

I want to wait for you to sleep , but you're not going so soon :'(
You said you not ton-ing today but you ton-ed .
Guess it's my fault ba? :'(

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪