Monday, January 31, 2011

Heart breaks?

I will love you as if you're moon and I'm the star . (Old fashion eh?) ><"

You doesn't seems that you cared , like last time .
You seems that you didn't really care how I feel .
Every time I went to meet up with you , I'm so happy because I can finally see you !
But I don't know do you feel the same as me?
Because when you're with your friends , you seems to be so happy , that it makes me feel that without me , you can still be happy?
Or am I just thinking too much?
I really don't know , and I don't know what's in your mind .
Every time I told you how I feel , you was like oh , okay .
And some times you break promised , or made me feel down or other things , you'll only say sorry .
But it's okay anyway I don't really mind , even if I mind , I can't say anything .
If I said , you'll say me and so on .
Some times I really hope that I can read your mind , and see what's in your mind .
In the past , you told me that I'm more important than your friends .
But now? I guess that what you're saying was not really true .
In the past when I'm shagged or irritated , you'll entertain me and tried to cheer me up .
But now , you'll just ask me relax .
Sigh , things aren't the same now .
Mostly everything changed .
Last time when you accidentally make me not happy , you'll asked me what happen .
Now leh? Okay , you did ask me what happen .
But in a unhappy manner , and it really makes me more unhappy .
And last time when when I'm sad / or unhappy you'll ask me what happen and , you'll joke with me now , you did this only some times .
But I really want the past you , always care for me , entertain me , play with me , cheer me up and so on .
Now , some times when I want all this I still must tell you before you did .
Some times you kept telling me that you're tired .
But then , you still die die also want ton -.-
Than next day you keep saying , headache or tired .
All I can do is only ask you not to ton , but asking you not to ton is really really very difficult .
Share with you my feelings is also difficult , because you also won't really care or go think about it .
-
I really hope that you're the one who
understands me the most ,
care for me the most ,
cheer me up when I'm not in the mood ,
take care of me when I'm sick ,
be with me when I need you ,
and treat me well ; and most importantly , love me deep in your heart .
And I'm really scared that you wanted to break up with me again one day .
Because I really love you a lot .
Please , don't leave me .

I really hope that you meant what you said last time ,
I'm more important than your friends :/

--I love you today , yesterday and I'll still love you every tomorrow .--

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪