Tuesday, February 8, 2011

I miss you

Almost everything I do I'll definitely think of you when you're not with me :)

I'll think of you
;when I'm bored - hoping you're by my side entertain me .
;when I'm going to sleep - hoping the next day I can see you .
;when I'm eating - hoping that I was eating with you .
;when I go out - hoping that you'll accompany me .
;when I messaging with you - I rather I'm not messaging with you but talking to you , face-to-face .

And more !

When I was asleep , how I wish what I dream of was all about you and me .

I love you , you're my everything .
You gave me happiness , although we some times did quarreled cos of small things .
But my love to you never fade :)
I love you , not for what you are , but for what I am when I am with you .

I love you more than any word can say ,
I love you more than every action I take ..
I'll be right here loving you till the very end ! :D
-
-
Some times I'm wondering , me and your friends which one is more important?
Some times I don't like you being with the person I don't like or don't really like .
Haa? But you didn't care much , you just went out with them or find them .
You want find them I also can't do anything , but try to bare with it .

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪