Saturday, April 30, 2011

You're my love drug.

I'm lazy to make picture today, so tired:p

29/4/2011.

Yesterday met baby at 1plus
I went downstairs earlier to wait for him XD
Wanted to give him surprise,
cos i went down earlier.
But he like never surprise de ley.
We slacked awhile, then mummy called.
She ask me i at where i say buying things going home soon:p
Then went home give her a call,
and went out again.
Slack at house outside with baby^-^
Slack till very late siak,
he say 3:30 but end up slack till around 5 XP
I love the way you joke with me,
make me laugh.
The way you love me,
care for me and understands me:$
I love you baby

Today, i wake up ard 12plus.
If jiehe never knock the door
and wawa never barks..
I won't be waking up so early liao, i think:p
Pig eh? XD
Heheh!
Rest awhile after i woke up,
bathe, and went to find mummy.
Luckily i went downstairs already rain.
If i go earlier,
i will be all drenched!
I walked passed baby twice,
but he's busy never look up.
But end up he say he saw me:p
Went home after that.
Baby called,
he talk to me like so serious and fierce luh.
I feel like crying siak:(
I know you're jealous, i'm sorry about that:(
Then wait for jiewei come back,
so i can go ask for the job things.
He came back jiu fall asleep.
So waited for him till 7plus8, he then wake up.
We then headed to jp,
i went durian empire,
so many people and the staffs like so busy..
So me and jiewei went walkwalk around.
Went fairprice xtra buy some tidbits,
i bought oreo star, chips more, yanyan vanilla and strawberry flavor de.
Vanilla for jiewei strawberry for me.
Cos i kinda having sore throat,
so never eat chocolate de.
After that we went back to durian empire.
Still so many people siak......
So decided to go for a smoke and then ask.
After smoking while walking back,
saw fireboy de fren, monkey and dk wht name de and a lot.
Then th dk what name de ask me where yx.
It's like wth luh,
why ask me siak. -.-
I also never care him liao.
I now only wan care my baby^^
Heheh!:$
After asking the job,
Went to help jiehe buy rice then went to old chang kee,
buy some food and headed home.
Reached home, bathe.
So bored.
Now my leg and shoulder hurts so much..
My gastric too:(
I also don't know why tsktsk:(
Baby just called me say his korkor ask him out.
Laughs, baby go home early kay? :)
Andand, i'm going to pig soon:p
Baby, i miss you badly!:')

如果爱上你也算一种错,
我相信这会是生命中最美丽的错,
我情愿错一辈子.

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪