Tuesday, April 19, 2011

You're mesmerizing .


I'm so early today(y)
Heheh.
Boyboy still sleeping like pig hahah!
And i'm not waiting for Jiehe's call,
wait for him say what time need find him.
So bored, going bathe soon. :)

Just now accompany Jiehe go MCYS.
His probation officer took so long to come
Make me so sleepy :(
Now at home, comp and resting.
I want sleep :(
But Jiehe want me wake him up at 3plus.
Cos he got appointment :(
Bored die me.
Luckily got boyboy pei wo message :p
Then hor, he say something,
i jitao shy luhs.
Then he sadsad cos i keep don't wan admit XD
LOL, so shy la :$

Actually, i don't know what you mean by that :/

Just now took a rest,
woke up boyboy called thn we chatchat for a while.
He keep purposely make me paiseh luhs, bad ley :p
Eating maggie now :D
Hahahah,

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪