Wednesday, April 20, 2011

I'm a stupid girl :X



Today,
actually meeting boyboy but then end up never meet.
Hahah.
Just now told him something then he called.
Talk to me, make me wanna cry.
I almost cried out siak.
Hand keep on trembling.
Lol:/
You ask me to forget the past cos you won't mind.
Once i heard that, i'm happy :D
Heheh, i'm such a cry baby :p
I think i'm so stupid enough to tell you in a story form:p
But i've no other way to tell you.
Hahas.
And the story i told you,
I asked you about how you think/feel bout the girl..
You never say, :(
As for me,
i think the girl was really stupid :/
Very stupid person, met a stupid guy like him.

Thanks boyboy asking me not to think too much.
I'll try :) ♥

Tomorrow maybe going down find mummy again,
if it isn't raining.
Laughs.
Hope never rain >:)

I don't like what mummy say :@
make me don't know should angry her or not..
Now so sad and dulan, wtf. -.-
Spoil my mood.

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪