Friday, February 11, 2011

Omfg , I'm so sick !

I'm so sick , I feel so weak now .
But you at there so happy -.-
Just now wait for you then you say you coming find me le .
Yay , I'm so happy until you told me you not coming .
My tears keep on falling without control -.-
Wtf is happen to me?
Just now 8:5x pm you said"I now going find you le"
I tog you're on the way coming to meet me ..
But 9:1x pm . You told me that you not coming already?
Sigh , once I hope that when I'm sick , you can be the one who care for me the most .
But that doesn't happen .
The one who cares for me the more isn't you .
It's Jamie .
And without telling me , you used my name to talk to others?
And tell them things? -.-
Sigh .
Suan le , don't want say liao .
Say liao jiu feel so sad and want to cry -.-

Every time , when I'm sad .
I will try my best not to tell you .
Cos wait if you know , you'll say me again?
I don't want our to stop pounding .
I love you , real much .

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪