Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Useless me:')

Baby, you gave me happiness.
Now the happiness is partially gone, i guess.
I want it back:(
No matter what you said,
i'll still love you.
I've said before,
no one can stop me for loving you,
only myself can.
I won't give up this love:')


I felt so useless cos i can't even change your feelings.

Not in the mood to blog liao -.-
Going boon lay find mummy now.


Just now went boon lay wait for mummy.
Hide at one corner look at him, tsk.
Tears keep want roll down:'/
But i know i can't.
went bank wait mummy after wards.
so long-.-
after that, went fairprice mummy buy so many things again-.-
then went coffee shop buy some food home.
Saw him, i'm happy,
but in the same time.......
my heart hurts.
Argh, i hate myself seriously!
I don't want to stay at home!


CHYESHIRLEY,
FCUKYOU!
IHATEYOU!

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪