Monday, April 18, 2011

You will only find/get what you deserve ♥


This few days was quite moody till you appear.
You, my boy cheered me up.
When chatting with you,
will let me forget about those unhappy things.
Hahas, same to my Martel♥ too :D
Always cheer me up whenever I'm not in the mood(:
You both make my days♥
-
Yesterday went boon lay find mummy with Jiewei.
Boyboy very purposely ley,
go up Fairprice end up kena disiao by funny.
I and Jiewei was laughing all the way.
Heheh.
He so cute luhs, laughs.
This morning he called me,
gosh I was so shy and i kept on laughing.
Hahah!
He and mummy keep disiao each other.
So funny :p
Later need go find mummy again,
will saw him again, laughs :p

Just now while walking to fund mummy,
meet boyboy and walk together :D
OMG, I'm so shy to talk :$
Have the urge to look at him, but don't dare ><"
After that, boyboy ask me why am i so afraid of him.
Hahah, i also not afraid of him luhs.
Meet up with mum,
saw boyboy again, he talk with mummy.
I laughing, thn he ask why i laugh laugh hahah.
After everything, went home..
Reached home rest awhile till around 4 went JP find my Martel :p
Had a little small quarrel with mum before going out.
Walk around awhile with Martel and someone called-.-
Zzzzzzzzzz!
Slack for awhile then she went home.
After that wait for Jiehe.
He buying nintendo ds,
and we bought hamster's things too:D
He make me so dulan siak.
But end up still okay luhs :D
Had mac for dinner, today only have 1 meal :p
actually don't want eat de,
but boyboy say i must eat,
then just nice Jiehe want treat me eat,
then okay luhs :p
So full siak.
Now resting & messaging with boyboy&Martel♥:)
Going bathe soon♥
I'm having flu :'(

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪