Friday, April 22, 2011

I'm a happy girl♥



Just now afternoon went boon lay find mummy.
Before that,
meet boyboy and walk to boon lay. :$
After reaching market,
Mummy's lao ban nian keep disiao me, wth.
LOL!
Then wait for mummy to end work,
i went to cut my hair :D
then we go buy some stuffs.
After buying jiu went home.
Reached home,
message with boyboy he never reply,
cos too busy le hahah :p
Then he still say i never care him :(
Awhile later, jiehe reach home..
I told him something he very sot.
But he play CSO with ahlong jiu okay liao. o.o
Then around 7plus?
Ahlong came to my house downstairs,
cos we meet him together go boon lay ask for my job thing.
We together walk to boon lay.
When buying food,
i saw my korkor so long never saw him siak.
Actually never saw him de luhs.
Is he go call me i still tog is who ley, hahah.
Then i ask him got miss me not,
he laughed to me and say got.
hahah.
He say so long i never go down boon lay visit him:p
Then i eat till so full siak,
i cannot finish it hahah.
After that,
we went up check the work thing and too late close liao..
Then went around boon lay find jiehe's thing.
After that we went to jiuma house outside play cards.
I lose don't know how much siak ><"
Then boyboy called me,
he say he at downstairs hahah.
I keep ask him come up lol.
Then when he came up he look at us play,
and he ask me don't want play he help me play lol.
After that boyboy leave le,
i also leave le, leaving jiehe and ahlong there.
I follow boyboy go take money from ahxin.
Omg ley, i'm so shy just now and he keep on disturb me x)
When ahxin reached,
he saw me he say eh very familiar ley LOL!
Went back to jiuma house outside pass jiehe coins.
And head back home.
With boyboy(he send me home♥)
Heheh!
I keep on laughing non stop siak.
Then we walk to one place and slack awhile.
And he keep bully me luh,
don't let me see what he doing, using my phone.
Bad siak :p
After awhile we continue walking to my house.
And something happen eh :p
(Boyboy, you know i know ah :p)
Hahahah. XD
Reached home,
on phone with boyboy awhile then went to bathe.
:D
:D
:D

I really wish that we can everyday like that:p
Imy,ily♥ ^^
♥ Today is a happy day :p♥

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪