Thursday, April 14, 2011

:(


So cute right?
I've think if I've ever being a cartoon character or fairy tales,
that people imagined, that's good.


Seriously, I'm thinking..
What's love?
Will there be a big differences if i'm not in this world..
I'm thinking a lot a lot.....
When can i stop thinking that much? :(
My mind is flooded,
maybe, i can't think much any longer.
My memory is full...
I hate to be alone.
Even if going out or staying at home :(
I really hope there's someone who cares for me,
more than a friend do cares...
Other than family?\
'Cos i don't really really the cares/love?
Idk what I'm thinking also.
Thinking so much..so stressed :(
Tsktsk.
I want someone, example Jamie; my aiai
to ask me for a drinks. :(
Sometimes, i really felt that I'm all alone,
myself. Totally alone.
-
-
Think a lot today, zzz.
Listening to songs and facebook-ing whole day.
So bored plus tired.
Nothing else to do-.-
Sigh...........

No comments:

♥The song;♫ ♬ ♪ ♩ ♭ ♪